Don't miss

7 September 2012

Imran Abbas To Debut As Action Hero In Bollywood


By on 14:15


The sweetly and pleasing drama artist of Pakistan, Imran Abbas is also attending beginning his movie career in Bollywood. The exciting thing is that Imran Abbas is signed as action fighter jointly with Akshay Kumar, to play the lead role.
Later on Ali Zafar, the chocolate boy Imran Abbas has made his method to Indian cinema. He will look in approaching Bollywood film “Naam Hai Boss” directed by Anthony D Souza who had as well organized the movie blue with Askhay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt.

When inquired about his newest adventure, Imran Abbas told, "it has been over 2 workweeks that I'm in Bombay. The shooting of the film will begin from close month, at the present moment I'm hardly busy amazing trailed for fight and action shots that I require to do for the film. The other daytime I was doing my fight coaching at the Juhu beach and my skin virtually began burnt and tanned in the heating. Seriously it's not simple to be an actor; you require recognizing much more beyond performing. I believe myself lucky to have the fortune to work in Bollywood films. It's a large checking experience for me. Each day I get to pick up so fresher things. The Indian movie theater industry is true professional and good directed I want we had the close scenario in the Pakistan movie industry too."

It looks genuinely exciting to look Imran Abbas with action superstar Akshay Kumar, sharing the same screen. Happy chance IMRAN!

Share/Bookmark
Powered by Blogger.