Don't miss

15 June 2012

Veena Malik the only Supermodel after Janice Doreen Dickinson


By on 11:29


The Director of the Movie Navin Batra announces Veena Malik a further supermodel after Janice Doreen Dickinson.
Navin Batra Said, “Veena Malik is the self-proclaimed glossy supermodel. She takes her job excessively serious that create her directors appropriate choice. As working with Veena I understand that she is the merely supermodel of the Bollywood after Janice Doreen Dickinson.”
Veena Malik said, “Supermodel role is similar to a superhero moreover I take myself excessively serious also I just go along with it. It’s good to be called self-proclaimed Supermodel after Dickinson. I adore that my director Navinji be pleased about me.”
Supermodel action is based on a variety of catwalk majesty’s life. Navin Batra wishes to reveal the unsaid stories of supermodel through his movie.

Share/Bookmark
Powered by Blogger.